Thursday, April 16, 2009

Too Funny To Ignore

Hi and welcome to my blog.



I am excited to be blogging, it makes me feel very computer savvy. Why hit the wrote? Glad you asked. My Mom, and myself are very good at saying things usually the way we "think" it sounded. Many years ago I asked my Mom to go on a day trip with me and soon as she was ready she said, "O.k. let's hit the wrote."



When my sister Cindy's girls were little and babysitters were always in great demand, she made the mistake of telling our mother about a drive-by shotting in or around the current babysitter's neighborhood. Next thing I know Mom is warning all of us and got after Cindy for not being more selective, because there were "DRIVE IN SHOOTINGS" in that area of town.



Well that apple does not fall far from the tree. My kids, husband, family and most of my friends will tell you about thethings that come out of my mouth. My kids clearly remember (and do not let me forget), the time I wanted to take them to see a movie, but just could not get the movie title right. After several attempts of saying, "BLACK MEN IN WHITE SUITS; WHITE MEN IN BLACK SUITS; SUITS FOR MEN" they finally left me off the hook by correcting me. The movie was Men In Black.



So enjoy the ride as I share in the comedy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment